Twitter
Facebook
ClickBank1
ClickBank1

Inspirational Life Quotes – Innocence Of A Child

child innocence

There Is Nothing More Beautiful Then Innocent Child

“A child has no ego, no past or future. The child has no attachments, and because of this, he is able to express himself fully, without any prejudices or preconceived ideas.”

~ Amma ~

There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.

~ Erma Bombeck ~

~ Krista Delle Femine ~

Every life is a march from innocence, through temptation, to virtue or vice.

~ Lyman Abbott ~

Children are innocent and love justice, while most adults are wicked and prefer mercy.

~ Gilbert Chesterton ~

The great challenge of adulthood is holding on to your idealism after you lose your innocence

~ Bruce Springsteen ~

No one has yet realized the wealth of sympathy, the kindness and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure.

~ Emma Goldman ~

Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you.

~ H.Jackson Brown, Jr. ~

inspirational quotes

...May My Children Stay This Innocent & Loving FOREVER...

One more thing….I appreciate your time to read this post and I hope you will come back, but I also love COMMENTS like everyone else so go ahead and let me know how am I doing. I would love to hear from you.

If you like this article, please share it with others by using the little handy share buttons below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Print Friendly

13 Responses to “Inspirational Life Quotes – Innocence Of A Child”

1. Amanda says:

I love the website coolquotescollections.com I go there for all my quotes. I love their stuff. Quotes are like so much fun to read. I’m always reading them on my phone whenever there is nothing to do and iFunny has nothing new lol

2. Nichole says:

How can one not smile at these quotes :)

3. Patricia says:

To see the sweet pictures of your children and read these words brought a bit of mist into my eyes. Thank you.

• Bibi says:

Thank you, Patricia…..I am so glad my sweet children brought a joy to your day. They give me joy every single day and I thought I’d share it with my friends.

4. Denise says:

I LOVE this! I have 2 kids and they are always teaching ME with their simple innocence :)

5. Beautiful reminders about the simple beauty and truths in life!

6. Jamie says:

Thanks for sharing these wonderful quotes =) It definitely put a smile on my face!

7. Alexandria says:

~ H.Jackson Brown, Jr. ~

What a great quote, all of them were great but this one certainly gave me pause! Thanks for sharing Bibi!

8. Allison says:

Thanks for visiting my site today! I love the quotes – how sweet!

9. Blond Duck says:

Popped in from SITS! How fun!

10. Sara says:

“Children lose their innocence the very moment they are forced to make excuses for their parent’s bad behavior.” Yikes…

11. Crystal says:

The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore. -Dale Carnegie…

12. Gavin says:

Thank you, it was beautiful. I really enjoyed it.

Share Your Thoughts...Leave a Comment

© 2009-2014 Daily Organized Chaos All Rights Reserved -- Copyright notice by Blog Copyright