Twitter
RSS
Facebook
ClickBank1
ClickBank1

How To Host Successful Direct Sales Home Party

Let me ask you a question?

Do you like Direct Sales Home Parties or Trunk Shows?……Tupperware……Partylite……Pampered Chef…….Golden Canyon……Stella & Dot…..the list can go on and on.

home party

If you are a woman the chances are that you LOVE hosting certain direct sales home parties or trunk shows….come on…..it’s fun afternoon or evening with your friends and…..YOU GET FREE STUFF!

What would you say if I told you there is a way to double…..even triple the FREE stuff you can get by hosting direct sales parties?

Would you like to know How To Host Successful Direct Sales Party?

Research has proven that if you make people feel sophisticated and classy when shopping (by playing classical music and having organized and eye pleasing displays) they will easier part with their money and will make bigger purchases even if they weren’t planning on it.

direct sales home party

The same principle applies to direct sales home parties and trunk shows……

Make your family and friends feel sophisticated and even the most frugal person in the group (usually the one that doesn’t buy anything just comes for the fun and free food) will make a purchase.

How to make your friends feel sophisticate and get the most profits from your home show?

#1 Make it a theme home show….chose sophisticated theme like English Tea Party

• Let your demonstrator know so she can prepare herself as well and make her display match your theme
  • Serve classy refreshments….little tea sandwiches, scones, one bite desserts…..nothing greasy or messy.
  • Pay attention to little details…serve ice water in a glass or crystal pitcher with lemon wedges, use pretty cocktail napkins
  • Use your good china and silverware
  • Decorate your table with linen and fresh flowers….use little touches like floating candles

#2 Play Soft Classical Music in the background…. soft enough for party demonstrator being able to talk in her normal voice, but loud enough to set the mood and keep it going

#3 Have Fun With It

Direct Sales Home Party

English Tea Party

Now, I am not telling you to start hosting different direct sales parties every week just to get as much free stuff as you can…..I am sure that is a way to lose most of your friends….

I am just telling you how to get most of your home party while keeping it classy, sophisticated and fun for everyone.

The bottom line is…..your friends will have a great and classy experience…..you will get some great stuff you already love…..the direct sales demonstrator¬† a.k.a hard working mom will get more sales and make more money…….EVERYBODY WINS!

Home Party

One more thing….I love COMMENTS like everyone else so go ahead and let me know how am I doing.I would love to hear from you.

If you like this article, please share it with others by using the little handy share buttons below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Print Friendly

22 Responses to “How To Host Successful Direct Sales Home Party”

1. Veronica says:

That’s a wonderful idea. Theme parties are so much fun! I sell Acai Anderson Non-toxic and its been a slow summer..

2. Debra says:

I love hosting ‘these type’ of parties. I also, like to ‘theme’ mine and of course, I love the free gifts – who wouldn’t? :)

• Bibi says:

Of course you like to theme yours….I wouldn’t expect anything less from you, my sweet friends…..you are the fun party hostess.

3. Marie Noelle says:

I love the idea of having a theme!!! I’ve never hosted those kind of party but I think I’ll start soon! I love to attend them so I should maybe host one at some point!!!

4. Great tips! Those are fun to go to :) , Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

5. Jenny says:

I thought about getting into that whole HOUSE PARTY thing but I live in a one bedroom apartment so it wouldn’t really work out. Plus I don’t like to clean till everything is spotless so that’s another reason :P

6. Carla says:

Great tips. I’ve never hosted a party like that, though I did sell Mary Kay right out of college decades ago. It was not a good career fit for me! But you make this type of party sound fun!

• Bibi says:

Many of my friends are in direct sales and I try to host party for each of them once a year, but I could never be one of the demonstrators.

7. [...] More: Host Successful Direct Sales Party | Daily Organized Chaos Posts Related to Host Successful Direct Sales Party | Daily Organized ChaosDirect Sales: Is It Okay [...]

8. Hehe. If only we had enough people we hang out with on a regular basis to do these kinds of parties. It would be fun but knowing my off the wall friends it would be turned into something much crazier and likely forgotten.

• Bibi says:

Your friends sounds like lots of my friends, but you would be surprised how little classy atmosphere changes peoples behavior…..for a little bit at least,lol

9. I have never really felt comfortable with hosting one of these! I don’t want my friends etc to feel like I am putting undo pressure on them. But I like your suggestions— makes it seem more doable!

• Bibi says:

I have lots of mom-friends in direct sales so I try to host a party from each of them once a year. It’s my way to help them out as well. I don’t usually host party when I don’t know the demonstrator. I don’t feel comfortable with that either.

10. Lisa Taylor says:

I’ve never been a fan of these parties – but the theme, the tea party the classical music – these things would all draw me in. Great ideas!

• Bibi says:

Sometimes I feel really awkward when I attend somebody’s direct sales party and I don’t know the demonstrator and she is trying very hard with the silly games they play….I love my own classy parties…..there is one rule….NO SILLY PARTY GAMES……we all know each other already.

11. Great tips. I’ve only been to 1 of these parties and they didn’t do any of these. It was educational, but I think these things would have really made it fun!
    Stumbled!

• Bibi says:

I’ve been to few of them that were kind of blend and it felt like the hostess just invited people to get herself free stuff…..there was absolutely no thought and even try to make it an experience and nice evening or afternoon.

12. Kelly says:

Great post! Having done direct sales for 7 1/2 years I can tell you that hostesses who have a theme not only have better turn outs for the party, but it makes is easier for them to put together. When you plan off of a theme it makes the planning of the food and decor so much easier. For those of you who worry that having a home party will put pressure on your friends…let that go. Your job as the hostess is to provide some food and drink, it is the responsibility of the rep to make it fun and entice them to buy. If they want to come and just enjoy the food and friendship, not your worry, you have done your part! Also, so many women have been to home shows at this point that if they don’t want to buy something they usually stay home, I’ll go out on a limb and say that you’ll be surprised just how many women LOVE these kinds of parties.

Great post!

• Bibi says:

Thanks for a great insight from an actual direct sales person…..I think it will help the ones thinking about hosting direct sales parties, but being afraid to…..

13. Golda Smith says:

Hi Bibi-
    Popping over from SITS girls. I think those are great tips and as someone in the industry I’d like to add the value of hosting virtual parties as well. I’ve seen these used quite effectively.

Share Your Thoughts...Leave a Comment

© 2009-2014 Daily Organized Chaos All Rights Reserved -- Copyright notice by Blog Copyright